Supervision, Evaluation & Enhancement (SEE) Auditor
How should you assess aquatic supervision? What should you take into account when performing such an assessment? What does the regulation stipulate to that effect? How can you ensure the facility is strictly supervised at all times? This course provides useful tools to supervision personnel so that they can assess and improve the efficiency of aquatic supervision.
Learn how you can conduct your own aquatic supervision audits to ensure all lifeguard teams perform an appropriate supervision of the facility!
- How can I optimize the aquatic supervision?
- Do all lifeguards systematically scan the bottom of the pool and below the surface?
- At which frequency should the lifeguards rotate?
- How can I reduce distractions and eliminate intrusions for lifeguards?
- Are the lifeguards positioned in a way that allows them to completely cover the pool area?
- Is the pool scanned in the required timeframes?
- How can I deal with water reflection and obstructions to the lifeguards’ vision?
Learn everything you need to know about the organization of aquatic supervision!
This course can be offered to specific groups on demand. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lifesaving Society is recognized as a training organization authorized by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail regarding the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (1%)
This course is intended for
- pool managers
- aquatic managers
- assistant head-lifeguards
Did you know?
10 seconds is plenty of time for someone to drown; proper management of aquatic supervision is therefore crucial.